Just some random thoughts.
- What does it say about me that I find the Home Counties more alienating than the foreign countries I’ve visited? I’m not sure, but shops making a fuss about accepting Scots banknotes certainly doesn’t help. Hint: yes, they are legal tender, guys. They are sterling.
- I can feel a whole post coming on about the Scottish-English asymettry but I don’t have time just now.
- My god, you people drive fast. And never more than one person to a car either, or so it seems.
- While I’m being curmudgeonly, Windows is bloody awful and I don’t know why anyone chooses to use it. I’ve had to use it for the last two days and it’s been driving me crazy.
- On the other hand, I can see why people switching the other way have trouble.
And the view from the top of the hill above Upper Hale is quite something. I bet it would be even more impressive during an air show…